Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?

How Your Skin Will Improve After Quitting Smoking

If you are someone who wants to know if your skin will improve after quitting smoking, then I am 70% sure that you have not made up your mind of quitting smoking yet.

To help you finally make that decision, probably one of the best decisions that you are supposed to make in your life, I am going to show you how my skin improved after quitting smoking smoking on this page.

Color of the Skin

The first indicator that my skin improved after giving up smoking is the disappearing dark eye circles.

Before I stopped smoking, every time I craved for nicotine or cigarettes, I felt tired in my eyes. My eyes needed more nutrition and refreshment.

That is when I realized the eyes are sharing forcefully the oxygen that goes to the skin below them.

Whenever this happens, I couldn't help rubbing and squinching the eyes, which wrinkled the skin around them in the long term.

As a guy, I should not worry about if the eyecircles are dark. But when things became visible and you can not help noticing, you have got to worry, not to mentions women.

Gloss of the skin

Before I quit smoking, the skin looked terrible. This was not noticed until I quit and the skin freshed up a little bit.

Scientists tell us that the chemicals released from the cigarettes would impact the blood flow in the dermis, making it look bad.

After quitting, the blood flow gets back and the skin gets what it needs, oxygen and vitamins. With that, the renewal mechanism gets back to work. As a result, the skin becomes clearer.

Wrinkles on the Skin

As mentioned earlier, the wrinkles may occur if you wink and squeeze your eyes a lot, which is one of the complications of being addicted to cigarette smoking.

And it is also observed that the muscular movement the mouth makes during smoking a cigarette can also cause wrinkles around the mouth and the cheeks.

After Quitting Smoking

From my own experience, the skin will not get back to where it was when you were a kid. Damages that have already been made will not be eliminated completely.

However, quitting smoking will slow the damages down. You know what, after quitting for over 3 years, people don't think I am older than my age now.

It's never to late to make things right. If you quit today, you are going to get years back for your skin.


Want to quit smoking cigarettes and get your baby skin back without willpower and pains?

I read this easy quit book and succeeded in giving smoking up before I finished reading it. So can you. Click here now!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Emmerson_Kennedy