Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?

5 Life Changing Lessons I Learned From Quitting Smoking

Being a smoker for over 10 years and an ex-smoker of 3 years , I have lived all the high and low that smoking may face . I was at the lowest point a smoker can possibly get. Quitting smoking is a journey , it's a long and winding road of lower lows and higher highs . Quitting smoking is a series of lessons , can be one of the best lessons you will ever learn in life.
1. Patience is a virtue ... Really , it is!
The most important thing we can learn about how to quit smoking is patience. Every step we take on this journey requires patience. Quitting smoking requires patience that the task at hand can not be achieved in one day. Simply not an overnight thing . It takes time.
Two . Achieving a life-changing goal .
To achieve what you think is the most impossible thing in the world is an amazing feeling to say the least . As soon as I realized that I had done for the country objectives , set smoke and see through light became an addiction! I wanted to make my current dreams and relive my loved ones.
Three . With pleasure comes pain .
Nothing you do in life should be easy. We must strive to cope with difficult situations that life throws at us and look ahead . The most important lesson I learned to quit was to face my demons . I decided not to cower and hide from what tormented me , instead I grabbed him and said , " that's it , nothing more"
April . Do not worry .
The thought of going through the cessation shook my bones at the base. I had no idea what to expect , I smoked for so long that I had forgotten what life was good without this little stick of death. He taught me to respect my fear, not to reject , but to exploit and use to my advantage.
May . My life is amazing!
Life is just amazing , not smoking , you can only see once you have left . But believe me when I say that life is precious and should never be taken for granted. For all we know , we only have a chance , we should never think that burn prematurely from smoking . Life is just that, your life . And there to live fully .
Now is the time for you to take the first step toward freedom and learn their own lessons to quit . What these lessons are safe to learn , make sure you do not smoke again. Believe me , it's worth .
There are some obstacles we face when trying to quit smoking , are easily overcome once you know how. To learn these lessons , please read smoking smash CD ebook to find out how . My e-book is available worldwide on CD .